Petr Alekseevitch Stupishin – came from an old Russian noble family of XVI c. He was a son of the Colonel Aleksey Stupishin, who served in Vyborg garrison. Petr Stupishin was a distinguished officer, a colonel, a military commissar of Old Finland, a commandant of Vyborg, and starting form 1780 – the Governor of Vyborg. He was also in charge of all Russian fortresses along Russian-Swedish border. Petr Stupishin graduated from the St. Petersburg engineering School and was sent to the army service in December 1730, and soon was commissioned to Vyborg for the construction of Annen’s fortifications. He also supervised some royal estates, the income from which went to the treasure. One of them, the estate Lill Ladugord on the island Linnansaari, Petr Stupishin chose for his summer residence and petitioned for the ownership. In 1760 he was given the lands for unlimited use on terms of tax payment and keeping the ownership under the treasure. The first wife of Petr Stupishin was Charlotte, a daughter of the Vyborg merchant. She was a Lutheran. Practically, no other information is left about her. After her death, Petr Stupishin married the widow Eleanor Dorothy Taubert (born as Shumaher). Her father was the secretary of the Petersburg Academy of Sciences, Johann Daniel Schumacher from Kolmar (Alsat). Petr Stupishin got two sons Petr and Nickolay and three daughters. During the first years under his ownership, there were a lot of things arranged in the park: the earth work was conducted, the territory was cleaned off from the stones, the entrance road to the mansion was built, the linden alley was planted, the dam was constructed. The earth works concluded flattening of the ground, drainage of the lowland meadows, construction of the wells, planting of trees and putting vegetative soil. Main part of construction works were conducted by the soldiers of the local garrison. Few dwelling houses, service buildings, as well as the mansion were built. The Stupishin’s family paid much attention to the park planning and development. The biggest building of their time is a big (8 section) green house. After the death of P. A. Stupishin, his inheritors sold the estate.